jeudi 16 juillet 2015

Pink is the color of Toulouse / Rose est la couleur de Toulouse



As my husband and my children will fly to Toulouse tomorrow for a week of holidays, leaving me alone and very happy to enjoy some quiet time, I wanted to share with you some pictures I had taken during our precedent trips there.

Comme mon mari et mes enfants s'envolent demain pour Toulouse pour une semaine de vacances, me laissant seule et très heureuse de pouvoir profiter de ce repos, je souhaitais partager avec vous des photos que j'ai prises durant nos précédents séjours là-bas.









Si vous voulez visiter Toulouse, je vous conseille le site de l'office du tourisme pour de bonnes idées vacances.
If you want to visit Toulouse, you should take a look at the tourism office website for some very good holidays' ideas.


Lou Messugo

5 commentaires:

  1. Well Toulouse looks great, but a mom holiday??? that sounds even better. I hope your husband and kids have a great time but I hope you have a better one. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm so going to enjoy this time "alone"! I do have to prepare many things for the birth of baby 3, but in between I have already some girls time schedule. Thanks for the comment Orana. Have a nice week too!

      Supprimer
  2. I hope you had a lovely "mum" holiday preparing for baby 3, which probably seems a long way off now that the baby is here. Don't you want to link this lovely post up to #AllAboutFrance Eolia? I'd love to see you back in the linky!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Toulouse is gorgeous!! I haven't been yet, but my husband and I looked into moving there once! Thanks for the pretty pictures!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely pics. I live about four hours north of Toulouse (by car) and it is on my wish list to visit one day! #AllAboutFrance

    RépondreSupprimer

Un petit commentaire est toujours apprécié! Sauf si bien sûr c'est un spam...
A comment is always appreciated but not the spam ones...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...